June 13 - 23, 2020
In summer 2020, visit one of the most varied and charming countries in Europe. Germany is host to vibrant cities and medieval towns, a robust culture and gorgeous rural countryside. Set in the heart of Europe, a world of wonder awaits — from the sky-scraping peaks of the Bavarian Alps to the fairytale Neuschwanstein Castle (think Disney!). We will be visiting Gelnhaussen, Frankfurt, Munich and Leipzig!
Your Amazing Trip Leaders:
Aris Rossi SailingintoSecond
Michelle Sinsel - Our on the Ground Expert
Limited To 20 Participants
All trips are very flexible. If you want to make some changes, or bring family, contact us and we will help you make the most of your visit!
Visit our FAQ page for more information!
- 20+ hours Professional Development in schools observing and working with teachers
- 2 Day's of Sightseeing
- Walking Tour
- Welcome Reception
- Hotel Stay
- Background check
- Bookbag Tours Conclusive Summit Dinner
- All Ground Transportation
During the Summer of 2020, travel to Leipzig, Germany. Visit great schools and explore the area as a local. Travel to the Bavarian region and enjoy the local sites and cuisine. Please note that itineraries and schools are subject to change because of school events, school leadership changes, etc.... We will keep you updated when there is a change.
Arrive Frankfurt and head to Gelnhaussen!
- Check in Day
- Walking tour
Tour the village of Gelnhaussen, Shopping
- Walking tour and shopping, getting settled into the culture
Head to Leipzig and Welcome reception with teachers
- Welcome reception with local teachers
- Free afternoon
Day 1 in Schools
- PD Session One
- Free Evening to see Leipzig
Day 2 in School
- PD Session Two
- Free evening to tour Leipzig
Day 3 in School
- Summit Dinner with our new teacher friends!
Head to Munich
- Eat and drink like a German in beautiful Munic!
- Visiting a Bavarian palace, seen as the logo in Disney Movies - Day trip
Free Days and Optional Trips in Munich
- See and experience Munic
Return to Frankfurt
- Free afternoon and evening!
- Say so long to the wonderful country of Germany! Or don't.........